Armarace APX Beretta Manual Gel Blaster
Armarace APX Beretta Gel Blaster (Manual)
- Magazine Fed
- Distance up to 10m
- Uses 7-8mm gels
- ABS material, Life like size 1:1
- Please note this toy is manual and there is no need for a battery
Included in each Box
- 1 x Brand New Manual Magazine Fed APX Beretta Gel Ball Pistol
- 1 x Magazine
- 2 x Packs (1000 gels) 7.0-8.0mm Dehydrated gels
Manual Gel Blasters
- The APX Beretta is not sold as a functioning gel blaster.
- The following instructions are here to help you try to use it as a gel blaster only if you wish to try.
- Always use 7-8mm gels that have been well hydrated for at least 6 hours, fresh out of water and not too dry.
- Different brand gels will vary performance of this product.
- After loading the magazine, prime the magazine with the primer lever until you see the gel balls come to the top or start to fall out.
- Reload the magazine with gels, and repeat priming the magazine, stop the gel coming out with your finger
- When the magazine is primed with the lever, you should hear a clicking noise, if not re-position you finger and finger pressure and finger pressure direction on the magazine prime lever
- Then place the magazine in the blaster so it is correctly locked in place.
- When you load each gel to be fired, point the gel blaster to the ground direction and then load the blaster with a quick action and then release.
- When you first load the blaster, it may take a few times to fire the blaster before gels are fired out of the blaster.
- If the blaster stops firing gels, you may need to remove the magazine and again prime the magazine.
- This manual pistol looks and feels great but it is not very reliable, as it commonly and mostly does not fire a gel when the trigger is pulled.
- Due to this gel blaster poor performance and reliability to fire gels, we recommend this product as a show piece, for costume play, roll play, cosplay toy. and not as a functioning gel blaster.
- Before purchasing, please ensure you understand the above points and understand that this plastic toy is sold as described above, it will commonly fail to fire a gel when you pull the trigger and gel firing distance and accuracy will vary with every shot. This is how this toy functions and is normal for this product.
- Soak gel balls for a minimum of 4-6 hours
- Gel balls may be kept in water for storage
- Drain excessive water from gel balls before use
- All of our items are warehoused in Australia
- Item will be sent within one business day of receiving payment
- Postage via Australia Post (Tracking)