All products are inspected and tested to be in a fully functional working order without defect(s), prior to the products being shipped to our customers. Most of our products are plastic toys and may break after use, if not handled with care, misused or modified.
Your product comes with a 30 day warranty. We may accept returns or exchanges at our discretion if we are notified within 30 days of receiving back the unused and unopened product. If we do not receive the returned item within 30 days from the purchase date, we unfortunately cannot give you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be received by us in its unopened original unused condition with original packaging and in the same condition that you received it. Once the returned product has been received and inspected, we will determine if you will be eligible for a refund or an exchange. The buyer accepts that they may incur a processing and restocking fee for returned items.
Our products are fitted with serial numbered anti-tamper security labels. If these security labels are removed or damaged, all warranties will be void and any warranty claim or return will not be accepted.
The purchaser will be responsible for paying all return shipping costs for item(s) returned to us and shipping costs are not refundable. It is not our responsibility if the item(s) to be returned are lost, undelivered, or damaged to us during return postage. All postage and shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not refundable.
- Items without proof of purchase
- Items with tamper proof labels damaged or removed
- Items we determine at our discretion we won't accept return, refund, or exchange
- We are not notified of a product defect within 7 days of receiving it
- Items not in its new original unused condition
- Used, Damaged, misused items, modified products, attempted modified products, missing parts
- The items value has been remarkably decreased due to usage/consumption
- The items value has been remarkably decreased due to a time sensitive sale
- The item has been customized for a specific customer
- Items returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Change of mind
- Items not in new original packaging
- Free or complimentary items
Battery and Charger
- There is no warranty on batteries and chargers.
- We recommend charging batteries for no more than 1-4 hours.
- Use he appropriate charger for the type of battery being charged.
- Turnigy batteries must be charged with the appropriate Turnigy balance charger
- The battery has been charged and tested before being sent to customers.
- Once the battery is fully charged, some charger lights will turn from flashing into a solid red or green light.
- Recharge the battery once you notice the battery getting flat, to prevent the battery cells from being damaged.
- Do not pull on the battery wires at any time or when connecting and disconnecting to the terminals as the soldering holding the wires in place will break and the battery will no longer function.
- Do not use a higher voltage battery than supplied with the Gel Blaster.
- Please see Battery Safety Guidelines
The buyer is responsible for the regular maintenance and adjustments of their gel blaster. Gel Blasters often need lubrication and adjustment to ensure it functions correctly and to prevent damage. We do not take responsibility for any damages if the buyer does not check and maintain their gel blaster or accessories before use.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void any warranty, return or exchange. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing any part, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery. Please do not remove the main spring retainer/guide at the rear of the gearbox to upgrade the spring as it will spring out and cause damage to the wiring. All wires and the spring retainer/guide are checked before the gun is sent out. Please check that the spring retainer and gun is assembled correctly before fitting the battery and operating the blaster to avoid damage. Do not fire the gel blaster with other than the recommended size Gel Balls for the Gel Blasters.