LH M1911 Manual Gel Blaster (Tan)
Lehui M1911 Manual Gel Blaster (Tan)
- Magazine Fed
- Distance up to 10m
- Uses 7-8mm gels
- Manual operation (No battery required)
Included in each Box
- 1 x Lehui M1911 Manual Magazine Fed Gel Ball Pistol
- 1 x Magazine
- Factory 7.0-8.0mm Dehydrated gels
Manual Gel Blasters
- The manual Magazine Fed Lehui M1911 Gel Blaster needs to be operated in a specific way.
- Always use 7-8mm gels that have been well hydrated for at least 4-6 hours, fresh out of water and not too dry.
- Different brand gels will vary performance of this product.
- Loading the magazine can be a little difficult at first until you have done it a few times. After loading the magazine with gels, prime the magazine with the spring loaded primer lever by lightly moving it down with your finger so it locks down. You may have to jiggle the magazine until you see the gel balls enter the magazine chamber so they line up in a row. Then release the spring lock.
- Then place the magazine in the blaster so it is correctly locked in place.
- When you load each gel to be fired, point the gel blaster to the ground direction and then load the blaster with a quick action and then release.
- When you first load the blaster, it may take a few times to fire the blaster before gels are fired out of the blaster.
- When the blaster stops firing gels, you will need to remove the magazine and again prime the magazine.
- As for most manual gel blasters, this manual pistol looks and feels great but may not always be reliable, as it commonly fires multiple gels at once and does not fire every time after loading it. Firing distance and accuracy will also differ with each shot.
- Before purchasing, please ensure you understand the above points and understand that this blaster is not perfect, it may not fire a gel every time you pull the trigger and gel firing distance and accuracy may vary with every shot. This is how most manual gel ball blasters function and is normal for them and this product.
- Soak gel balls for a minimum of 4-6 hours
- Gel balls may be kept in water for storage
- Drain excessive water from gel balls before use
- All of our items are warehoused in Australia
- Postage via Australia Post (Tracking)