Bingbao Glock 26 G26 V2 Manual Gel Blaster
Hand Pull G26 Manual Gel Blaster
- Magazine Fed
- New V2Nylon construction
- Distance approximately 10m-15m
- Uses 7.0mm-8.0mm gels
- Manual operation (No battery required)
Included in each Box
- 1 x Brand New Manual Magazine Fed Glock 26 Gel Ball Pistol
- 1 x Magazine
- 2 x Packs (1000 gels) 7.0-8.0mm Dehydrated gels
Manual Gel Blasters
- The manual Magazine Fed Glock 26 needs to be operated in a specific way.
- The Glock 26 looks and feels great in he hand but is a difficult blaster to use and it is very unreliable, rarely shooting gels.
- This gel blaster is best suited as a replica, for cosplay, or just for display purposes, due to its unreliability.
- Always use 7-8mm gels that have been well hydrated for at least 6 hours, fresh out of water and not too dry.
- Different brand gels will vary performance of this product.
- After loading the magazine, prime the magazine with the primer lever until you see the gel balls come to the top or start to fall out.
- Then place the magazine in the blaster so it is correctly locked in place.
- When you load each gel to be fired, point the gel blaster to the ground direction and then load the blaster with a quick action and then release.
- When you first load the blaster, it may not fire gels or it may take many times to fire before gels are fired out of the blaster.
- If the gun fails to or stops firing gels, you may need to remove the magazine and again prime the magazine.
- Before purchasing, please ensure you understand the above points and understand that this blaster is not very reliable, it commonly almost always will fail to fire a gel when you pull the trigger and if it does fire a gel, gel firing distance and accuracy will vary with every shot. This is how this manual gel ball blasters functions and is normal for this product.
- Soak gel balls for a minimum of 4-6 hours
- Gel balls may be kept in water for storage
- Drain excessive water from gel balls before use
- All of our items are warehoused in Australia
- Item will be sent within one business day of receiving payment
- Postage via Australia Post (Tracking)